Visit HelenAnneDesign's Craftsy Pattern Store »

Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas present for my teen

My son turns 16 soon and every year it becomes harder and harder to find presents that don't involve me spending a fortune on technology.   Imagine my delight as a knitter when he brought me a design which he wanted me to heavily modify for his Christmas present. 

It’s knitted in separate pieces then sewn together with emphasis on the seems which I son informs me makes it cool.

I’m so pleased with the outcome I think I’ll be designing something similar in the near future.

Here are some details about my project:
 
Yarn Wendy Supreme Luxury 5 x Colbalt, x 4 Grape, and 3 x Platinum
Size: 40 inch chest 
Style Funky Casual 
Needles 5.5 mm round  











       

No comments:

Post a Comment